Call for Workshops
The ICEHHM 2021 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main event. The overall purpose of a workshop is to provide participants with the opportunity to present and discuss novel research ideas on active and emerging topics.
Workshops may include invited speakers, papers, presentations and panel discussions. The structure of workshops is not fixed, and proposers may design it as they think best.
All participants and speakers in the Workshops, regardless of the nature of their presentation, including organizers, must pay the registration fee.
Workshop proposals should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28, 2021 and should provide the following information:
- Organizers (names, affiliations and email addresses);
- Description of the workshop;
- Estimated number of participants;
- Workshop duration, format, activities, and schedule;
- List of committed program committee members
- Potential list of invited speakers (if any)